Saturday, October 2, 2010

From TheFixxer's "mailbag".....

  Sometimes these people you help will attempt to contact you, they will try and stir you up. Sometimes they just do make any sense.  These people have some pretty strong opinions themselves. After googling the email address that sent this to me I found two rather odd pet ads Name of pet two pictures and their email address. These two ads were hosted on this site: http://www.hailno.org/  I assume it is "their" site if they are backdoor hosting pet ads on it.
 Without a doubt the pet issue on craigslist will rage on, and on, keeping us busy with people who think we personally flagged their ads, and personally decided created the rules. Till it get's better here is my latest crazy pet letter. Funny check my handle history and notice I haven't been in many pet threads other than to post the "Peanut Pet Guidelines".


"You have some pretty strong opinions on dogs

On what expertise do you base these opinions?

Please share your credentials with the rest of us,,,I certainly can.

If you have no knowledge, admit it, shut up, and move to another category"

this message was remailed to you via: anon-thefixxer@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment