Friday, October 8, 2010

Forum poster demand satisfaction for isled posts.

  Sometime you get a person in forum three complaining about a forum post being removed. Two things come to mind first, wrong forum to complain about it, and they have no recourse.  It becomes even funnier when they claim to be a non-practicing lawyer, and that the flagging system is being abused, and claim they are being censored. Then add that to their over posting, and trolling themselves, and you have  all the components of a great sitcom.
  Check out the fun here in what I call "I demand satisfaction even though the TOU clearly says I will never get it so I will post to my blog and cry about it till someone who hasn't a clue how craigslist works takes my side."

 Check out the OP's blog entries, and my replies  here: http://toresimonsen.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/craigs-list-moves-homeless-photographs/ .

 OP's handle history can be found here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/forums/?act=su&handle=ToreLovesEliza&mode=night .

elk You moved my flag to the Misfits for no reason < ToreLovesEliza > 10/08/10 18:45  -3  link
      : . . this is the forum for flagged ADS < -- > 10/08/10 18:46  
      : . . lol < - > 10/08/10 18:46  
      : . . HH~ Backing away slowly. § < Dentfixxer > 10/08/10 18:47  
      : . . : . . holey moley. ! < - > 10/08/10 18:49  
      : . . We don't deal with forum flags here < CLpolizei > 10/08/10 18:47  
      : . . Staff moves things to the isle. Generally < - > 10/08/10 18:48  
      : . . homeless? < ATWizSF > 10/08/10 18:49  
      : . . : . . I flagged cause she's a tard § < - > 10/08/10 18:50  
      : . . : . . : . . definitely: < - > 10/08/10 18:51  
      : . . : . . but there was no internet, tv, or beer in the § < fridge!!--- > 10/08/10 18:50  
      : . . You're just spamming the forums with your < - > 10/08/10 18:51  
      : . . : . . ...and I flagged you in this forum-miscat. § < - > 10/08/10 18:52  
      : . . : . . : . . x2 § < - > 10/08/10 18:53  
      : . . : . . OP has click-n-pay google ads. < Dentfixxer > 10/08/10 19:03  
      : . . so what ? § < - > 10/08/10 18:52  
      : . . ***UPDATE*** < Dentfixxer > 10/08/10 20:55    link
      : . . : . . that person is nuttier than a fruitcake. § < moving_target > 10/08/10 21:02  

3 comments:

  1. You are a fucking idiot that is abusing his/her 'power' and exactly what is wrong with Craigslist and the greater internet as a whole. You made a bad decision, backed it up when called on it and now make fun of the person involved.

    You are the stupid one.

    I mean it sincerely when I say fuck you and get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry too many typos, here is the original with typos fixxed, ie: of instead of off, pictures instead of picture. No other changes were made. There may even be more typos...lol


    @Candy. I have read your reply over and over again trying to understand it.

    I assume when you say "You made a bad decision" that you think I removed ToreLovesEliza pictures? Nothing could be further from the truth, not only did I not remove those photos, I didn't flag them.

    I am laughing at the original poster because like you, they have no concept of how craigslist works, yet want to complain and point blame at anyone near them.

    Learn how craigslist works, learn how to channel your juvenile anger and cursing into positive reactions, and research your subject before running your mouth off and making a fool of yourself.

    I do have a life, It's awesome!

    -TheFixxer (just another user of craigslist, not staff,,,lol)

    ReplyDelete