Monday, January 21, 2013

Fixxer's Pick of the Day "Steve's Dead Man".



 kpwth-3546440813@comm.craigslist.org [?] 

Missing pet stingray, anyone see him? (Aloha, OR)

My pet stingray, Steve has gone missing. I left home for a couple of days, and when I came back he was nowhere to be found! I checked all over my apartment but I couldn't find him. I fear he may have gotten out of the house somehow. If you see him, feel free to approach him; he doesn't bite. Be careful of that pointy thing on his butt though, it can hurt! He is a picky eater, and a fan of earthworms and shrimp. Also be sure to remind him that he is a fish, and as a fish, shouldn't be able to make it so far outside of water and thus is breaking the rules. So should you find him, email me and I will come pick him up asap and also give you a small reward.

Thank you!
  • Location: Aloha, OR
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3546440813

Posted: 2013-01-14, 6:03PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment