Monday, January 28, 2013

Fixxer's Pick of The day: Isn't that the Batmobile?





 n7mkg-3568338535@sale.craigslist.org [?] 
 

Posted: 2013-01-27, 2:54PM CST

For Trade - 1998 BMW 528i - $5500 (Spring Hill)

image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6
1998 BMW 528i with sport package
2.8L I6
5 speed manual transmission
26 mpg
210k miles
Runs/shifts great with no problems
18 inch 3 piece BBS wheels
Tires and brakes in good shape
No "check engine" light
8 airbag system (driver, passenger, windshield and all four doors)
Cruise control
6 cd changer + cassette
12 speaker audio
Fog lights
Sun roof
Electric rear window shade


There are a few minor issues. None of them affect the ability to drive the car. 
Some may be fixed soon, I will update.
-Power windows need regulators (common BMW issue)
-Spare wheel has a flat tire
-Hood was painted flat black down the middle by the previous owner to cover sun damage
-Small dent in drivers door (Probably would pop right out, but I haven't messed with it)
-Fuel gauge doesn't read past 1/2 tank when full

Other than that everything on the car works as it should. I will be working on fixing these
 things in my spare time so be sure to check back because I will keep this up to date.
 I might just keep it once I get it in perfect shape, but right now I'm looking to trade mainly
 for a V8 car that can be driven daily. I could be interested in other vehicles though so
 email me and let me know what you have.
  • Location: Spring Hill
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3568338535

Posted: 2013-01-27, 2:54PM CST

No comments:

Post a Comment