Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fixxer's pick of the day, "Only in Eugene Oregon".

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Moving to Texas--NEED BOXES (Eugene downtown)


Date: 2012-02-02, 5:18PM PST
Reply to: khmta-1234567890@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Yes, the sad, sorry state of the economy is pushing this family out of Oregon and on to Texas. This means we need boxes and packing materials. Please help us out?

We will promise to leave you with as many part time minimum wage jobs as you can handle, hippies, pan handlers, expensive housing, uninsured motorists, non existent social services and liberals galore. You can even keep your medical marijuana cards so you can get legally stoned at your part time minimum wage job in your sub standard housing while social services ignores you.

If you like, we can exchange email addresses and I promise I will send you regular updates of the thriving Texas economy, the affordable housing, tell you all about my full time well paying job and perhaps post a video of me two stepping Texas style.

I could possibly even give you all of my tie dyed clothes in exchange for your boxes.

P.S. No matter how much you beg, I will NOT take any Occupiers nor Kitty Piercy. I'm afraid they shoot those types down there in Texas.

  • Location: Eugene downtown
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1234567890


3 comments:

  1. That has got to be the funniest ad from Eugene I have ever seen. Keep up the good work Fixxer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you nominated it to Best-of CL!

    ReplyDelete