Sunday, September 11, 2011

Is this a pet adoption ad, or a personal ad? I'm lost.


please flag with care: [?]

Friends then maybe more... - 38 (East Vancouver )


Date: 2011-09-11, 9:49PM PDT
Reply to:



Hello ;)) or woof woof...

I am a Cockapoo -go ahead, laugh...everyone does. Mom sometimes calls me a Penisapoo. I don't think it's very nice of her to say tho. I growl at her to let her know it's not nice. I'm still a little mad at her for taking my "you knows" away!!!

I am actually a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix and I am a little crazy, but sweet too!!! I love to play and run and meet new humans and other furry four-legged people, like me ;))

I am just over a year old; actually my birthday is on the 4th of July!!! Mom calls me her little "independence baby". My name is Stewart, but Stewart Haas is my full name. I like it. It makes me wanna puff up my chest and bark loud!!!

So, yes, Stewart because Mommy is a bit coo-coo herself (shhh, don't tell her I said that) and is head over heels for Tony Stewart. You know, the NASCAR driver. He races for Stewart-Haas Racing and Office Depot. He is #14. I know this, because she always reminds me. Yeah...she's the crazy one -woof woof!!!

So, we are looking for some walking/dog park friends. Mom would like to start out as friends, but she is looking for more too. So, you have to adore her and be nice to her, or I'll bite you!!! I prefer ankles!!!

She's really pretty and fun and takes really good care of me, so she deserves someone just as awesome as she is. I'll be watching you dude...

I'm thinking coffee and morning play at the park, or some nice evening runs would be fun to start. Well, you walk with Mommy and I run. Hopefully, you have some really cool furry kids too, that I can play with...if they can catch me...grrrrrr...

I'm a little scared of larger more aggressive dogs; especially like those Pit Bulls types. Mom loves ALL the dogs and she ALWAYS has to stop and say hi to all of them. But when we see one of those Pit Bulls, she leashes me up and holds me and we walk passed quickly. So, hopefully, if your furry kids are large, they will be nice to me and have fun playing and running.

We're a little afraid of Pits cuz our cousins were attacked last summer and almost killed by a Pit. We know, not all Pits are like this, but just to be safe, we are careful.

Mom says she wants to meet someone who is over 30 and no older than 45ish. I told her it depends on if you really like each other tho and she has to wait and see and not put an age limit on this. She says attraction is a must tho, and if not, we can all still be friends...yay!!!

I told her she would know if you like her a lot, if you try to smell her butt. She said "humans don't do that!!! That's gross" -but that's how we do it...???...

So then I said, "Maybe if he just licks your face then, is that ok???", she did something funny with her eyes and walked off. I think that would be neat tho, but I'm just a silly puppy!!!

Oh look...a bug!!! Hang on...

Ok, Mom is really tall!!! Just so you know what to expect...she is like 5'4"!!! and has really pretty long dark hair. She's very friendly when meeting new people, but is a bit shy at first. Just give her a few minutes and the real her will come out. She has a really pretty smile and eyes.

People always say she is fun and very funny. I heard them say she is "sarcastic" and sometimes a "smart ass", but I'm not sure what that means. I think she is really smart.

She studies a lot and I get bored, so I sit on her laptop just to get her attention. She laughs and then makes me take pictures. I hate pictures.

Mmm...that bug was the cream filled kind --yummy!!!

So, if you are interested in meeting my Mom and especially ME, please email us back with some pictures. And, if you guys like each other, then you can have her cell # (you know, that little square thing she is always holding onto and I get spanked :( when I chew on it...) that thing!!!

Well, thanx for reading. It was very hard to type this... ***MOM MY NAILS NEED TO BE CUT!!!***

Oh, and that's a picture of me below, not Mom. We were on a Road Trip.

Oooohhhh, I LOVE the car!!! Maybe if you're nice to Mommy, she'll let you come too and we can hang our heads out the window together. That would be so fun!!!





  • Location: East Vancouver
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0
PostingID: 1234567890

No comments:

Post a Comment