Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From TheFixxer's mail bag:



you are incorrect in almost every flag you do. READ THE FUCKING RULES ASSHOLE

-- 

Thanks, HAVE A GREAT RIDE!

Mitch W.
(AMA 1099123)

MOTORCYCLE MAXX
5838 COLUMBUS PIKE RD
LEWIS CENTER, OH 43035
PHONE (614)883-5800
CELL (614)330-4180
SHOP HOURS 10-7 M-F, SAT 10-4
PHONE HOURS 9AM - 10PM
FAXLINE (614)883-5801
USE LINK BELOW TO VIEW OUR INVENTORY
www.motorcyclemaxx.com


(Turns out this person is posting their business outside of services and thinks I am to blame for their ads being flagged. Funny how people reach out and blame others when the problem lies with themselves. I don't read Ohio's craigslist at all, and ONLY flag ads on my home town's craigslist in Oregon.   TheFixxer)

4 comments:

  1. After contacting the "emailer" and explaining I (TheFixxer) do not flag outside of my area, and that he is the one outside the rules I received this email next:

    You might not think so , but I appreciate what you do for the community. I understand the rules, LOVE CRAIG'SLIST but object the fact there is no paid commercial service for dealers of motorcycles. Furthermore, the "dealers" who disguise their adds as private and never get scrutiny. I have been in contact with the authentic flagger webmaster and he has helped me out. There are other dealers who flag and post 8-10 ads a day and get away with it. Please keep the standard the same. Also I have posted in the new Cycle Services as per Webmaster. I apologize for being nasty, but I depend on Craig's for my living in addition to the $40,000-$100,000 of regular advertising spent which Craig's undermines, HAVE A GREAT HOLDAY and keep FIXING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You helpers are an interesting lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went <-> because I was getting hatemail. I would like to think that I keep a pretty level head in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much to do about nothing as craigslist now has a dealer option for motorcycle/scooter dealers. Still the wrong category for selling jackets, boots, etc dealer or not. Still the wrong place to advertise services related to motorcycles/scooters.

    TheFixxer

    ReplyDelete